- I am a Political Cartoonist, Designer, Painter and Animator.
- I am also the founder of CFAD (Centre For Fine Art, Animation And Design)
- I was an anti apartheid cartoonist and lived in Brazil and the United States.
- I studied Traditional and 3D Animation at the Parsons School Of Design in New York and did an internship at the San Franscisco Art Institute.
- When I came back to South Africa I opened CFAD.
- I trained the first Black African political cartoonists in this country.
- I was the first “Black” cartoonist, but I was “Steve Biko Black”
- I also trained the comic artists who work at Supa Strikas.
- Just recently, my students and I worked on the Nelson Mandela Folktales animation series.
- We did five episodes out of thirty.
- We won best Animated Short Movie in Chicago, Kolkata, The Sunderban Animation Festival and at the Black Panther Festival.
- I won the award for best Art Direction.
- We won 18 laurels in total.
- Right now, I am also working on turning my Anti Apartheid Political Cartoons into an Animated Documentary called “Laughing Through The Pain”
Centre For Fine Art, Animation And Design